Healthsector Discounts Club
Heathsector Discount Card
- Each member of the Healthsector Discounts Club receive a Healthsector Discount Card (Discount Card).
- The Discount Card has no money value.
- The Discount Card remains the property of Integratedcare4nhs.org.
- The Discount Card can only be used with those local businesses/retailers that participate in the Healthsector Discounts Club.
- The Discount Card cannot be swiped and it can only be used for ID and presentation purposes.
- Discound card(s) will be delivered within 15 business working days of receipt of payment.
- Club Membership is valid for 12 months and is renewable annually on application.
- All Club Members are entitled to cashback/discounts offered by the participating businesses/retailers who are members of the Healthsector Discounts Club Scheme.
- By applying to be a member of the Healthsector Discount Club, you agree that we hold your personal data for the sole purpose of the administration of your account and sending you news & information about discounts/special offers. We may contact you by email or mobile via SMS. Your data will be stored securely and remain with Integratedcare4nhs.org and will not be disclosed to any other third party or organisation.
- If within 14 days after receiving your Healthsector Discount Card you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will is be issued within 7 days after receipt of your returned Discount Card(s).
The information on Integratedcare4nhs.org
is for information purposes only. We do not warrant as to the accuracy or reliability of that information at any time. We are therefore not liable for any inaccuracies that may have been stated with reference to any discounts, offers, descriptions or statements used in connection with any of the businesses that are listed on this site.
In situations where a business client has refused to honour a discount or is denying a card holder from exercising the benefits of the discount program, the Healthsector Discounts Club although NOT legally liable will endeavour to assist a card holder in receiving their benefits.
Discounts Club Cashback and Discount Schemes Information
The two sections below Shop Instore
& Shop Online
describe the various cashback & discount schemes available. Each retailer will utilise one or more of these schemes.
Reloadable Cards provide you with a quick and easy way to earn cashback every time you shop by simply loading funds to those retailers' cards where you shop regularly. To obtain a card and earn cashback you first need to order a card and credit it with a minimum amount.
Before you can use your card you need to activate it. To do this click on “My Reloadable Cards” in the left hand menu select the non-activated card and follow the instructions. Once your card is activated, funds will normally be available on the card the next working day. However, some of our retail partners can take up to 72 hours for the funds to appear, so please check the balance before you proceed to store.
Once you have a card you can return at any time to “My Reloadable Cards” page and top it with more funds. You can do this time and time again and each time we will instantly credit your cashback account.
To order a Retail Voucher go to the Vouchers and Cards home page and select the retail voucher you need. Add the value you require for that voucher in multiples of £10 and add to basket. Then go through the checkout process to pay for your Retail Vouchers. We highly recommend that for large order values that you insure your order by selecting the appropriate insurance during checkout as we cannot replace Retail Vouchers that are lost in the post.
The amount you will pay will be the face value of the Retail Voucher and the percentage cash back credit to your cash back account.
Digital vouchers provide you access to retailer cashback and discounts by receiving a voucher by email. To use the Digital Vouchers all you have to do is follow the instructions on the voucher – each voucher is provided by the retailer and can be used instore or online depending on the retailer. To order a Digital Voucher go to the Vouchers and Cards home page and select the Digital Voucher you want to purchase, add the quantity or value you require and then add to your basket and checkout.
Digital vouchers orders are sent by email to your registered email address and your "My Messages" inbox.
Print & Save
Print & Save vouchers offer discounts, a free meal or some form of extra value and can be printed directly from the Shop Instore page or from the retail partner’s page. These offers are publicly available and there is no charge for their use.
To take advantage of the offer simply click on the “more” button for the promotion and follow the instructions. This may take your to their website where you will need to enter your details
to obtain the offer. In most instances, you will need to print out a voucher and present it when you pay your bill. You can take advantage of the offers as many times as you like. We are constantly scanning for new offers so please check regularly for some great new deals.
Local Discounts is a card based discount scheme, which entitles the bearer of the Shop&Save
card to discounts or value added offers at local merchant across the UK. Once you receive your card you can search from the website by entering in your postcode, selecting a search radius and type of offer you are looking for. A map will then detail where you can use the card and the type of offer available. Discounts are available on taxis, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops, health, hair and beauty, gyms and more. To obtain the discount you simply present your card when paying your bill.
Shop Online is an area of the website that provides you with access to over 2,000 online web partners. Each partner will offer either a discount when you checkout or a cashback percentage on the value of your purchase. Partners are grouped into categories based on the types of products and services they offer. To obtain a discount or a cashback select the category you are interested in and then browse the partners we have available for that category. Partners can be filtered by type of offer by clicking on the tab at the top of the page. Once you have selected a partner click on more to find out details on the offer and how to take advantage of it. Clicking on “use this offer” will direct you to the web partner’s website. If the offer is a cashback type then we will track your transaction and this will then appear in your cashback account. If the offer is a discount type, you will need to enter the offer code at checkout and the discount will be applied automatically to your order. Please note that cashback can take up to seven days to appear in your account so don’t panic if it’s not there straight away. We are constantly adding new web partners to make sure we can offer the most comprehensive range of all your favourite online shops.
Online cashback is earned when you use one of our online cashback retails partners. When you click on a link you will be directed to our retail partner's website. Simply shop on their site and when you checkout we will record the value of your purchase and calculate the cashback you have earned. This transaction will appear in your cashback statement within 72 hours with a status of “Pending”. Please note it can take upto a further 6 weeks for the funds to clear. This is to allow for any returns you may make with your purchase. Once the funds are cleared you will be available to you to transfer to your bank account or to a reloadable retail card.
Online Direct Discount and Codes
Online Direct Discounts & Codes are available from our online partners. The offers will either be a discount code, which will be displayed with the offer or a discount which will be applied to your basket when you order a product. When you click on a link you will be directed to our partner’s website. Simply shop on their site and when you checkout, the discount will be
automatically applied or require you to enter the voucher code. When entering the voucher code the discount will be automatically applied to your basket.
In order to qualify for a refund of the membership fee as per the “HealthSector Discounts Club Challenge the member must:-
1) Initiate the challenge after 120 days
from the date of joining the scheme. The member must lodge the refund request by email to email@example.com
anytime after the initial 120 days but no later then 135 days after joining.
2) The email to initiate the refund process must contain the members name, email address, mobile number, unique login details and card number.
3) The member must state when they obtained a top-up card and how often they shopped-on-line using a cash-back facility.
4) If the member was unable to use the available on line shops a brief explanation is required to explain why the benefits and incentive programs were not used.
5) The member must show that within 5 days of obtaining the 'Healthsector' membership they utilised their membership to shop online or in store from the range of businesses on our site offering discounts, cashbacks, top up cards,vouchers and special offers.
6) Members who can establish their eligibility to a refund will receive a full refund within 10 days of completing the necessary process and they shall be entitled to retain their discount card and exclusive login in details and to use all the discount and award facilities subject to a monthly administrative fee of 99 pence for every month in which the membership and the card is used.
The program can only provide the member with savings, awards, discounts and cash-backs if it is being accessed regularly. Members must start using our listed online retailers and our online supermarkets, department stores etc. If the member doesn’t maximize their purchasing potential the savings will not be there and management will not be obligated to refund the fee.
HealthSector Discount Club offers hardworking healthcare professionals an opportunity to save around £1000 per year but you must use our retailers – which are all famous high street brands – in order to get the savings that you deserve.
To qualify for entry into the prize draws you must join the Healthsector Discounts Club prior to one of the draw dates and you will be eligible for all the prize draws after and including that date.
The main card holder will be entered into each prize draw that is still remaining after joining. The draw for each prize will be performed 4 days after the specified end date and will be chosen at random by the integratedcare4nhs.org management. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
The winner will be notified by email. All decisions made by the integratedcare4nhs.org management are final.
If you have any comments, suggestions, concerns or questions regarding this refund policy please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org